Furnace Replacement Service in Strathroy, Ontario.
In Strathroy, Ontario, where winter weather can be unpredictable, consistent furnace maintenance is vital to guarantee uninterrupted comfort and safety. PlumbHouse Plumbing, Heating, & Electrical provides outstanding furnace maintenance services tailored to ensure your heating system operates optimally. Our comprehensive maintenance plans are thoughtfully crafted to extend the lifespan of your furnace and boost its efficiency, capturing your interest. Allow our dependable solutions to kindle your aspiration for a comfortable and stress-free home environment. Don't hesitate; depend on PlumbHouse for your furnace maintenance requirements and relish in continuous warmth and tranquility throughout the year.
We provide custom furnace replacement solutions in Strathroy, Ontario.
Our objective is to help Canadians make informed decisions and reduce their HVAC service expenses. We achieve this by conducting meticulous comparisons of costs, brands, models, features, and specifications for a variety of top-quality HVAC products, including propane furnaces, natural gas systems, heat pumps, water heaters, central air conditioners, and more.
Boasting over 15 years of experience in working with a diverse array of brands and models in air conditioning and heating systems, we're equipped to guide you effectively. Contact us today for a free furnace installation consultation!
When is the time to replace a furnace in Strathroy, Ontario?
Typically, a lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years. However, that length of service can be seriously affected by overheating and lack of regular furnace maintenance. The sure sign that you need to replace your furnace is if you find it showing any of the following signs:
- Numerous repairs are needed. If you have to call a technician more than twice a season, there is no question you need a furnace replacement.
- Your heating bills are going up. If you notice a large increase in heating bills, you need to get a new furnace.
- Your gas furnace flame is always yellow. If the flame does not turn blue after cleaning, then you need to call Plumbhouse to have a look.
- You notice a decrease in air quality. If you have noticed a decline in air quality in your home, it could very well be your furnace. When it comes to your family’s health, it’s always best to play it safe and get a new furnace installed.
How much does furnace installation or replacement in Strathroy, Ontario cost?
The cost of furnace installation or replacement depends on several factors, including the equipment you select and the amount of work that must be made to your home or business to accommodate the system. The best way to find out the project’s cost is to schedule a free furnace installation and replacement consultation with us. We also offer financing from our partners, which can make a furnace installation or replacement more affordable.
How long does it take to install a furnace?
The duration of the furnace replacement process can differ significantly based on various factors, typically ranging between 4 to 10 hours. This timeframe largely depends on the specific characteristics of your home, such as its size and the type of furnace you choose to install. If your current ductwork is already in optimal condition, we can often complete the replacement within a single day. To get a more accurate estimate of the time required for your particular furnace installation, please contact us for a complimentary initial consultation.
What is the furnace installation/replacement process?
- We assign you a personal technician. The technician will be committed only to you during the installation and will be there until the work is completed.
- Initial walk-through. The technician will explain to you every part of the process and proceed to work.
- Progress updates. The technician will send you regular updates on the progress of the installation. That way, you can be sure that the technician is still working and committed only to your project.
- Project completion. Once the furnace is installed, our technician will go through the project completion checklist with you and leave you the contact details if you have any questions in the future.
Why should you choose Plumbhouse for your furnace installation or replacement?
- Straight-forward-pricing. Our pricing structure and a free initial assessment allow us to guarantee that you will not face any surprises when the bill is presented.
- We have the experience. When it’s time to replace a heating system, our experienced technicians will recommend the best solution to suit your home and install it according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We provide the right solution. Heating your home can be difficult because there are plenty of reasons why your furnace might not be working well. Only an experienced professional like Plumbhouse can identify the real reason behind the symptoms and find a cost-effective solution.