Furnace Installation in Komoka, Ontario.
Experience unparalleled warmth this winter in Komoka, Ontario, with PlumbHouse Plumbing, Heating, & Electrical's outstanding furnace installation services. As the cold season approaches, our skilled team is ready to turn your home into a cozy retreat. PlumbHouse stands out by offering the installation of modern, energy-efficient furnaces tailored to the specific needs of Komoka homes. Our dedication to reliable and long-lasting heating solutions will capture your interest, providing warmth to your space while also contributing to lower energy bills. Let your desire for a warm, energy-efficient home this winter lead you to the decision to choose PlumbHouse. Opt for our exemplary furnace installation service and make your home a more inviting and comfortable place.
We provide custom furnace installation and replacement solutions in Komoka, Ontario.
PlumbHouse makes the furnace buying, installation, or replacement process easy and hassle-free. Our services cater to both homeowners and small businesses, aiming to offer the best service and competitive prices for your needs. When you choose us, you can trust that we will identify, compare, and recommend the optimal furnace solution for your specific situation, ultimately saving you a substantial amount of money in the long run.
Our mission is to assist Canadians in making well-informed decisions and reducing their expenses on HVAC services. We achieve this by conducting thorough comparisons of costs, brands, models, features, and specifications for a wide range of top-quality HVAC products, such as propane furnaces, natural gas systems, heat pumps, water heaters, central air conditioners, and more.
We have more than 15 years of combined working with many different brands, air conditioning models and heating systems. Contact us today for a free furnace installation consultation!
When is the time to replace a furnace in Komoka, Ontario?
Typically, a lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years. However, that length of service can be seriously affected by overheating and lack of regular furnace maintenance. The sure sign that you need to replace your furnace is if you find it showing any of the following signs:
- Numerous repairs are needed. If you have to call a technician more than twice a season, there is no question you need a furnace replacement.
- Your heating bills are going up. If you notice a large increase in heating bills, you need to get a new furnace.
- Your gas furnace flame is always yellow. If the flame does not turn blue after cleaning, then you need to call Plumbhouse to have a look.
- You notice a decrease in air quality. If you have noticed a decline in air quality in your home, it could very well be your furnace. When it comes to your family’s health, it’s always best to play it safe and get a new furnace installed.
How much does furnace installation or replacement in Komoka, Ontario cost?
The cost of furnace installation or replacement depends on several factors, including the equipment you select and the amount of work that must be made to your home or business to accommodate the system. The best way to find out the project’s cost is to schedule a free furnace installation and replacement consultation with us. We also offer financing from our partners, which can make a furnace installation or replacement more affordable.
How long does it take to install a furnace?
The replacement time varies from house to house, but on average, it is about 4 - 10 hours. The actual time will depend heavily on the type of a house, size and type of furnace you wish to install. If your existing ductwork is in good shape, then the entire installation should be completed in less than a day. Call us today for a free initial furnace installation consultation to determine how long it will take for your house.
What is the furnace installation/replacement process?
- We assign you a personal technician. The technician will be committed only to you during the installation and will be there until the work is completed.
- Initial walk-through. The technician will explain to you every part of the process and proceed to work.
- Progress updates. The technician will send you regular updates on the progress of the installation. That way, you can be sure that the technician is still working and committed only to your project.
- Project completion. Once the furnace is installed, our technician will go through the project completion checklist with you and leave you the contact details if you have any questions in the future.
Why should you choose Plumbhouse for your furnace installation or replacement?
- Straight-forward-pricing. Our pricing structure and a free initial assessment allow us to guarantee that you will not face any surprises when the bill is presented.
- We have the experience. When it’s time to replace a heating system, our experienced technicians will recommend the best solution to suit your home and install it according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- We provide the right solution. Heating your home can be difficult because there are plenty of reasons why your furnace might not be working well. Only an experienced professional like Plumbhouse can identify the real reason behind the symptoms and find a cost-effective solution.