Air Conditioning Installation in London, Ontario.
Escape the sweltering heat of London, Ontario, with PlumbHouse Plumbing, Heating, & Electrical's expert air conditioning installation services. When summer temperatures soar, our skilled team is here to ensure your home or business becomes a haven of cool, refreshing air. Capture your attention with our range of high-quality, energy-efficient air conditioning systems, each expertly installed to meet your unique cooling needs. Our commitment to providing reliable, cost-effective cooling solutions will peak your interest, offering not just immediate relief from the heat but also long-term energy savings. Let your desire for a comfortable, cool environment this summer drive you to action. Choose PlumbHouse for a professional air conditioning installation experience, and transform your space into the perfect retreat from the summer heat.
Plumbhouse provides air conditioning installation and replacement in London, Ontario.
Does your air conditioner stop working right when you need it the most? This is the sign that it is the time to replace it. Trust Plumbhouse to take care of it for you! We have more than 15 years of experience. We can replace virtually any type of AC system in your home, office or commercial space.
We will help you select the proper residential and commercial air conditioning systems, which, combined with appropriate ac installation, will ensure optimum performance and efficiency for your space. With more than 15 years of business expertise, we have perfected ac replacement of almost any kind of system out there.
Instead of putting more money into an old and problematic system, get a brand new, efficient set up that will cost you less in the long run. Call us today for a free air conditioning installation consultation.
Signs that you need air conditioning replacement
- Your monthly bills are rising. If you notice that your utility bills increase every month, that might be due to the inefficient air conditioner. The best thing to do is to have a technician examine it to find out the problem.
- Your ac is more than 10 years old. Old models are prone to give you more issues than newer ones because people used different technologies back in the time. Moreover, air conditioners are not manufactured to last forever. Over time, your unit will lose efficiency, and performance will decline until you’re dealing with frequent repairs.
- Repairs are required more than 2 times a season. Frequent repairs are one of the many disadvantages of having an old air conditioner. Sometimes, though, frequent repairs may occur to a new unit due to the incorrect installation.
How much does air conditioning installation or replacement in London, Ontario cost?
The cost of air conditioner installation or replacement depends on several factors, including the brand you select and the amount of work that must be done to accommodate the system. The best way to determine the project’s cost is to schedule a free ac installation consultation with us. We also offer financing from our partners, which makes an air conditioner installation or replacement more affordable.
How long does it take to install or replace air conditioning in London, Ontario?
The exact installation time for a new unit can vary based on several factors, including the size of your space, the accessibility of the area where your interior air conditioner components are stored, the condition of the ductwork, and the dimensions of the new unit. On average, installation takes anywhere from 4 to 8 hours, which means the installation or replacement process should not take more than a day.
What is the process of air conditioning installation in London, Ontario?
- We assign you a personal technician. The technician will be committed only to you during the installation and will be there until the work is completed.
- Initial walk-through. The technician will explain to you every part of the process and proceed to work.
- Progress updates. The technician will send you regular updates on the progress of the installation. That way, you can be sure that the technician is still working and committed only to your project.
- Project completion. Once the furnace is installed, our technician will go through the project completion checklist with you and leave you the contact details if you have any questions in the future.
Why should you choose Plumbhouse for your air conditioning installation/replacement?
Installing a new air conditioning system is a job for certified professional technicians. The installation must be completed according to building codes and following the manufacturer’s specifications to protect your warranty.
You may be wondering if your current HVAC system needs to be replaced or if a repair might be sufficient. You can rely on the experts from Plumbhouse to give you the truth. We won’t suggest you buy a new air conditioning system if you do not need one. If the time to replace your air conditioner has come, we will advise you on choosing the model that will best meet your needs.